Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Favorite Decade for Music

I absolutely LOVED the music they played at our wedding. We danced our butts off.. hence the picture below.

What did they play mostly? Can you say 80’s!!!???

A lot of music from these two.

BUT..I’m also a big fan of the 70’s genre of music though too! We had some Journey action going on at the wedding as well as tons of Motown. I’m a big fan of the Eagles too but we didn’t have that played at the wedding.

I was thinking about it this morning though – if I had to pick one decade of music I like the best it is totally 80’s. Brad and I put our TV on totally 80's when at home cooking and/or just hanging out. Yes, we are Cheeseballs..

What about you?

What decade of music is your fav? Are you a 90’s alternative type of gal/guy?

Or like me – you like to rock out to some 80’s??
Oh.. and HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

7 comments:

starnes family said...

I'm an old school girl......Grateful Dead, Widespread, Steely Dan, Phish, JJ Cale, etc. So, my loves span over many decades!

Mrs. Potts said...

We had such great music at our wedding! Tons of 80's hairband, some Journey, lots of Bruce!

bridechic said...

Hi Dee!
I was looking over your wedding pics this AM. What a gorgeous bride. You and your wedding was on my mind because of the storms. Let me know when I can post those lovely bridal portraits.

Sara said...

I usually gravitate more towards Crosby, Stills, Nash, Eagles, Elton John, Beatles, James Taylor, etc.... but I like just about everything.

And, I don't get much of a choice in my house. Trey controls the music and it's - Widespread Panic, Grateful Dead, Government Mule, Beastie Boys, Allman Brothers, etc... which I like as well!

FROGGITY! said...

I heart the Beatles. I also heart... Heart! And 80's music, and some 90's... but I am mostly an old fashioned gal, as my Dad raised me on 'his era' and now hubby and I rock out to James Brown, Steely Dan, etc.

Oh, and I love Coldplay. :) Great question!!

Coco said...

I love the 80's and even some 70's. In all the genres. Country, Pop, bluegrass, r&b, etc....

Def my favorite.

Happy St Patty's Day!

The Jones Family said...

I love it all too! I'm old school but literally can listen to just about anything and find my happy place!