Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lists....


I know that like me many of you are big on lists. Having an ongoing list really kept me on track and organized during wedding planning. I was glad when it was over because I soooo TIRED of the things to do. I thought WHEW! I can relax!!

NOT!


Why am I such a freak? Now I have created a new list for myself(and for Brad I suppose). What does it involve? Things I want done around the house. I put it off until after the wedding so I’m ready to roll. Here’s a few things.

* Paint office and guestroom
* Buy new bedding for office(yes, we have a bed in there)
* Hang drapes in master bedroom
* Buy drapes and hang in dining room
* Buy a couple of pieces to put on our mantle.(looks bare now)

Find a couple of pieces of art(for master and dining room)

And.. we’re hosting Easter dinner at our house. YAY! I get to play with all my new china and serving pieces! Another thing on my list though it make sure I have napkins, placemats, chargers, etc. to make sure the table looks festive and fun!

My friend Kathleen laughed at me the other day when I told her everything I wanted to do. She said – we’ve been married a year and ½ and we’re still getting things pulled together.

Yes, I need to learn patience but why not at least start on the list. Right?? To be honest.. I’ve already started. LOL!

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

There will always be a list of things do. Once you finish everything on the list you will want to redecorate. I am at that stage now...

donatelli98 said...

Good for you - I am a list girl too! So nice to cross stuff off once it is done.

{Kimber} said...

lists are helpful! but I usually forget mine :)

Sara said...

Casey and I had this conversation a few weeks back. I'm definitely a list girl. Still chipping away at mine.....but it works!!

Good luck!

The Lenzers said...

it takes forever to get all that shit done, but i bet you will have it complete with in 6 months!! make a list for me!!