Friday, March 19, 2010

Honeymoon and some Lilly Pulitzer..

It's official! We've booked our honeymoon hotel!

It's the Sonoma Mission Inn in Sonoma, CA! I've been to Napa a dozen times but have never done Sonoma if you can believe that? The hotel looks awesome! Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel has even featured it on her show.

We're going to spend time in San Fran and also Stinson Beach. We plan on visiting Muir Woods, Alcatrez(never done that either if you can believe?) and some other spots I've never seen out that way despite my numerous trips there.

We're excited! Can't wait for June!

In other news.. I bought this dress for our trip. In honor of Allyson's post yesterday. LOL! No, I'm not a huge fan of Lilly but geez I got this one for a deal! It's a blog that I follow and she does closet sales quite frequently. I have bought several items from her!

Again, I'm not a big Lilly fan so I'm not 'up' on what is what. This is what I've been told about this dress though.

It's part of the 2009 Lilly Pulitzer celebrity Jubilee line. and has a Jubilee tag as well a Catherine Bell tag!(not sure what that means?)
Well, Happy Friday! I'm taking my Mom out tonight for her birthday!

6 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

I love the dress...it will look fabulous on you!! Some of her dresses are really cute and some are blinding. I saw one the other day made out of a panda bear print. And yes it was an adult size dress.

The honeymoon place looks amazing!!!

FROGGITY! said...

oh my gosh how beautiful!! all of it... the place and the dress! :)

Sara said...

Wow...hotel looks AMAZING! One of my best buds and her hubby are flying back today from Sonoma. They said it was incredible!

The Jones Family said...

I want to go! How fun and amazing... cute dress too :)

donatelli98 said...

Looks fab - the hotel and the dress!

starnes family said...

I like Lilly on Lainey more than me.....but that's a cute dress!

The resort looks fabulous. Enjoy!