Friday, March 12, 2010

A Few More Wedding Pix and A Word to the Wise

TGIF! This week has been a slow one. So....glad it's Friday!

So, Brad and I are going today to open our joint checking account. WOHOO!! The main reason we're doing it?

Because we had about 10 to 12 people at our wedding that made checks out to Brad and DeAnna Stephens.
Very nice.. but folks.. word to the wise. Don't do this. One of these checks we received 2 months ago and we've had to sit on it until now. I'm sure that couple is wondering why it hasn't posted to their account yet.

It's a good thing I don't have to show my social security card with my new name on it because I still don't have it despite sending off for it.

BUT.. we do have to show a marriage license and we both have to be present when opening it.

Enough on that topic.

Now for a few more wedding pictures. I'm sure you're all really tired of seeing them but we're almost done. Promise.

Friend Kathleen. She's going to have a BABY in August!! YAY!!


Have a good weekend blogging peeps!

8 comments:

Coco said...

I'm loving the wedding pictures, keep them coming.

donatelli98 said...

I'm with Coco ...keep show the pics!

Allyson and Dave said...

I am loving all the wedding pictures!!! A lot of people gave us checks made out that way. I had no problem depositing them into our existing account. As matter of fact I think I deposited them into Dave's business account because that is the only one we both have check cards to. No one ever questioned the names.

Sara said...

Cute pics!! Love seeing them all.

I'm with you - soooo glad it's Friday!!

SASS said...

I never thought of that! I need to get on it! Crazy that my name is going to change. I've been thinking about that this morning. I'm going to be a Mrs. which is actually weirder.
Love the pics. That last one is too funny!!!

FROGGITY! said...

...oh my gosh!! you are gorgeous! how much fun are these pictures?!

thanks for stopping by my blog! so glad to find new friends.

TGIF!

Dee said...

The pics are great boo! Keep 'em comin'!

starnes family said...

I, too, am loving them. Sorry I've been absent this week. Trying to catch up!