Monday, May 18, 2009

Stone Fest 2009


Well, after The Buddy’s birthday party got rained out me and my friend Dana decided to find something else to do and that put us at my local neighborhood bar’s “Stone Fest 2009”.

“Stone Fest” is basically a full day of live music acts at the bar “Philospher’s Stone” by my house. I’ve mentioned “P-Stone” in previous posts – it’s a little bar with a great patio that tends to be mostly hippies and the hippies were out in full force on Saturday at “Stone Fest”.

It was great fun with all kinds of bands including a Widespread Panic cover band that rocked!

Dana and I ran into a bunch of people I used to work at Fox Charlotte with and a few people I currently work at the bank with.

Brad – not being as fond of hippies as I am – opted to stop by late in the evening. ;)

Anyhoo – a few shots of the day/night. Needless to say – I slept late on Sunday morning! LOL!

My director when I worked at Fox Charlotte - Rick..

Dana, Rick and Jim

Me and my current colleague at the Bank.. Karen..

WSP cover band..

1 comment:

Coco said...

Sounds like your weekend was a bit like mine. I just wish I would of had a WSP band to listen too as I was on my 5th martini!!

And could you be any cuter?