Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Favorite Hair Accessory


Ok – when I talk about products/things on my blog that means I REALLY like them. I’m pretty sure I’ve only mentioned 2 other products. Well, here’s a third!

Jennifer Ouellette headbands!

I discovered these during a visit to Barney’s in NYC four years ago and have bought 2 more since then! The only problem is – until recently one of the only places you could buy them is Barneys and there is not a Barney’s near Charlotte.

These really are unlike any other because they’re actually comfortable and they lay better on your head than other headbands I have …and let me tell you I have some headbands…

Seriously though – anytime I wear one to work or elsewhere people comment on it.

This morning I bought another one online at Jennifer’s website to go with a dress that I plan on wearing for my friend Beth’s rehearsal dinner up in Tahoe.

So – if you're a hair accessory freak like me check Jen’s website out by clicking here!

Happy Thursday! BTW - here's an old picture of me with short hair wearing one of Jen's headbands.
Also -- my location in this photo is one of the most fun places I've ever been to. Marshside Mamas on Dafuskie Island, SC. Check it out if you're ever there!

5 comments:

starnes family said...

I'm about to cut off all my hair. Might have to check these out. Precious on you!

donatelli98 said...

Am I the only person in the world who looks bad in headbands? You look so cute and I think the headbands are super cute too. I wish I could wear them!

bridechic said...

I'm the second person in the world who looks bad in bands but . . . I just got done designing some real stunners for my Etsy Shop. Love 'em on you Dee and my brides

The Lenzers said...

i love headbands so i will have to check this out. BTW love the haircut in the picture-cute!!

julianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.