Friday, May 1, 2009

Cousins...


We are in DC now -- got here around 12:15am last night. The weather is cloudy here but we're still planning on going to the Newseum. We'll see..

Anyoo -- I've heard a lot of people talk about cousins on their blogs and have been meaning to write about mine.

Here they are -- above was at Thanksgiving and there are some crazy pictures below. We are all one year apart -- with me being the oldest. From left to right at the top it's -- Karen, me, Kendra, and Alayna.

As kids we fought, cried, laughed and played a lot of pageant and dress up -- my Aunt dreaded us hitting her closet because tried on every shoe and belt imaginable!

We are all grown now but only one of us is married -- that would be Kendra or otherwise known as Kendy.

I'm the only one that lives outside of Arkansas but everytime we see each other it's like we saw each other the day before.

Anyhoo... cousins are the best and I'm so glad I got to spend summers with them to make all the memories that we did!

Here's to you cousins!!!
TGIF!

April 2006

1980's(?)... check out my fro!!! We were in Jackson, MS and we fought A LOT on this trip!!

3 comments:

Alayna said...

oh my. enough said. Yes, Snooper the dog still lives @ my parents.

The Lenzers said...

love the kid pics....and great hair!

Dee Stephens said...

OMG! the hair is hysterical... I wanted a 'perm'.. the hell if I got one! LOL!