Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Real Housewives of NJ and now DC??


Ok - I'm a big sucker for The Real Housewives series as I know most of you are too?

My favorite is still Orange County but I've enjoyed NYC and Atlanta too. Even though Atlanta got a bit ghetto for me.

Anyhoo -- I've started watching the newest series which is New Jersey and I have to admit -- I'm not digging it too much?

Is it me -- or are they just bad actresses?? Last night's scene about Jacqueline's daughter and the car was just staged and as for Danielle? Seriously, she is just ridiculous! To say that Dina is fat?? OMG!

I'm sure I'll be watching despite the fakeness but I just read today that they're in the process of casting and developing a Real Housewives of DC and that's the one I'm really ready to see!

CIAO for now!
Happy Humpday!

4 comments:

kate said...

the housewives of Orange County marathon a few seasons ago entertained me big time sick in bed one weekend...hysterical.

I'm off to Phoenix! Samantha was a year older than me at Alpha Iota (Univ. of Oklahoma) and remain the dearest of friends!

Domestic Diva said...

Ditto! I so am not feeling the NJ cast.... these one is my least favorite. The women are just - nothing I can even relate too....
Have a great evening!
xxxx me

starnes family said...

DC sounds awesome. I didn't watch Atlanta a ton and agree with you on NJ. I will watch it b/c I'm a loyal follower of crap TV. Love OC the best.

The Lenzers said...

I admitt it, I was the housewives too for some stupid reason! The OC was good and I watched HY just for laughs. I had to tune out Atlanta, a bit much for me. I have only seen 1 NJ and did not like it!! Is there so few people there they had to use 1 family?! Won't be watching that one, except maybe the reunion show-that's always fun to watch them go off on each other.