Thursday, April 9, 2009

Widespread Panic with the Allman Brothers!


Anybody that knows me knows that I love the band Widespread Panic! I've seen them multiple times in multiple venues and it's always a good show!
They're not actually on 'tour' this year but they are doing a few shows in a several cities with the Allman Brothers Band(another of my favorites!).
One of their stops is Charlotte in October and being the geek that I am - I've just bought tickets for Brad and I to go. The show should be AMAZING!
This will be Brad's first WSP show and I'm excited to see what he thinks!
YAY! can't wait for October!! Happy Thursday and my last day of work for the week!

1 comment:

starnes family said...

So much fun! Blake and I love them, too, and just saw them at Red Rocks and then at the Aspen Jazz Fest. They never disappoint.

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!