Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day


Today is tax day and this year I opted to save my money and instead of hiring an accountant to do my taxes I took my brother up on his offer to do them for me! :)

He stressed me out a bit because even though I sent him my documents over a month ago – he just got my return finished on Monday. YIKES!

In the long run though – he got it done and he got me quite a bit of $$ back!

So, what will I do with my extra cash? Well, pay off the little bit that I have on my credit cards, then put the rest in the bank for our numerous trips we have scheduled this summer.

Tahoe, Napa, Nagshead and then up to Kelley’s Island on Lake Eerie to hang with Dean and Kathleen! So much to look forward to……

What are you doing with money you might be getting back from Uncle Sam?

2 comments:

starnes family said...

Bills and San Diego! We always get a decent return.....and try to do at least one fun thing with it. I bought my fabulous stroller, too. Worth every penny!

Your upcoming travel sounds awesome!

The Lenzers said...

well we got some bad tax news from last year so this years return may be going to that. it sucks!! your scheduled trips sound great. we are on major budget right now so our travel plans only include our current trip (memphis-visiting my family). we are going to try and get in at least a weekend trip or two this summer, as long as everyone is still working!