Thursday, April 16, 2009

Field Shoot at Habitat for Humanity Build



I don't talk much about my work on here because the blog really isn't about my work. I'm a TV/Video producer and while I used to work producing TV news now I work mostly producing TV at Bank of America and at the local PBS.

Today was a cool day in bank TV land because me and a videographer went and shot/taped a Habitat for Humanity build that the Bank of America Home Loans associates were doing.

How cool? home loans people actually building homes! There's been so much bad press surrounding banks in the past 6 months but I can say honestly that bankers aren't all bad!

Anyhoo.. fun day - great weather and while I didn't participate but just hung with the videographer it was fun to watch a slab of concrete turn into a shell.

Habitat for Humanity is a great organization!

Happy Thursday! going to get my hair colored now :)


Beginning to raise the walls!

Raising the walls!!