Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Shower and Lake Time


Check out my beautiful cousin Cindy 8-months pregnant! She's so excited -- they're having a little boy and naming him Joseph Cole Baxter and will call him Cole. They're naming him after their 2 dads.

I went to the shower even though my gift didn't arrive in time - I gave her 2 books -- Good Night Moon and I Love you Forever on suggestion from Casey. Thanks Casey!

After the shower I headed up to Brad's parents house on High Rock Lake and we enjoyed the beautiful weather by riding the jetski and then going for a ride on the pontoon boat.

As you can see in the picture below -- Buddy is getting more use to being on the boat. Each time he gets more and more comfortable. Check him out with Brad's dad Mr. Joe.

Then the last picture I just love. As goofy as it sounds I am amazed more and more each day how much Brad has gotten attached to my little dog Buddy. :)

Happy Sunday!

cute cupcakes at the baby shower.

Buddy chilling out on the boat with Mr. Joe.

Brad napping with Buddy...

1 comment:

The Lenzers said...

great doggy pics. and your cousin is so cute. how come i never look like that at 8 months prego? more like a beached whale, no joke!!