Thursday, April 23, 2009

Napa/Sonoma Trip - 6 weeks and counting


Just 6-weeks from our Tahoe/Napa/Sonoma trip! Again, we're going out there for my friend Beth's wedding but taking a few extra days to go to the wine country.

I have been to Napa/Sonoma NUMEROUS times and it is one of my favorite places in America!

I'm so excited because I booked our room today! We're staying at the Rancho Caymus Inn in Rutherford.

My friend from LSU - Jason -- lives and works in Napa and he was able to get us a discounted rate of $150 a night!! woohoo! rates are generally $250 and up!

I stayed there on my 30th birthday weekend over 3 years ago and it is great! A picture below shows the courtyard and rooms and then there's a picture of my birthday crew at Mumm Cuvee in Sonoma. What a fun trip! I miss all my gals :(

Sorry -- I haven't been posting regularly but work has been crazy!

Courtyard at Rancho Caymus Inn

Rooms...ahh..

Mumm Cuvee on my 30th birthday trip! how fun! Mom, Christina, Me and Dawn.

2 comments:

starnes family said...

Looks like fun! Lovely place to stay. Enjoy!

The Lenzers said...

JEALOUS!!! how beautiful. can't wait to hear all about the trip