Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why would you choose such a photo??...


OK -- one of my b/f/f's is Dawn Brown -- now former WWL-TV weather forecaster in New Orleans.

She found out late last week that her contract(which has been up for months now) was not being renewed. New Orleans being somewhat of a small town -- this big news from what I hear!

Anyway -- today, in the midst of all the bank's shareholder's meeting fiasco -- I finally got time to google her and see what the newpaper article had to say.

What did I find? This crazy picture of her above! Why would you pick a picture like that?? I know for goodness sake it wasn't the only option?? I means it's just not good...her eyes are closed and she has her mouth open!

Anyhoo -- Dawn is seeing all of this as a new opportunity and so do I! As most of you know I worked in TV news for 10-years and was railroaded out only to find myself in a much better place!

I've known Dawn for 11-years now -- dating back to our days in Reno at KRNV -- her are a few pictures from the past few years. I have gotten a chance to scan in any real old ones!

BTW -- read the Times Picayune article about Dawn by going here.

2007 - Dawn when she was featured in New Orleans magazine. She was voted one of the most popular weather people in the city.

2007 - Dawn and I on Thanksgiving day at some crazy Christmas display in Louisiana.

2006 - Dawn comes to Charlotte to visit.

2008 - Dawn and I out in New Orleans.

2006 - Dawn with me and other friends in SF for my 30th birthday.

2006- Dawn and I skiing in Salt Lake City - Snowbird Resort.

No comments: