Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Shower Gift --Lost in the mail??


So, I have my cousin Cindy's,(picture above)baby shower tomorrow but the monogrammed baby gift that I ordered online over a week ago still has not arrived!

Yikes!

I’ve got a message into the company and I am going to check our mail room again here at work but I’m just bummed.

It makes me not even want to go to the shower tomorrow?? I spent pretty good money on my gift so I don’t want to go out and buy something else??

The two options I’m thinking about are:

#1. Go and buy the book Goodnight Moon and give her that with a note that the rest of it is on it’s way.
#2. Just skip the shower and send her the gift at a later date.

What would you do??

Here's the gift -- I got in baby blue.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do the book and go. Dont miss the shower b/c of a gift, I'm sure she'd understand.

starnes family said...

Definitely. Goodnight Moon is a classic and they will love it!

If you want to bring the tears, though, pick up Love You Forever. Sweetness overload and it's quickly becoming a classic.

Enclose a cute pic of what is on its way!