Friday, February 18, 2011

One Year of Bliss

Happy Day!!
Our one-year wedding anniversary is actually this Sunday, 2.20, but giving that it's a long weekend and we'll be out and about enjoying the nice warm weather we're having, I thought I would post about it today.

As Brad always says -- 'One Year of Blissss'. HAHA! Seriously, though, it's been a great year! My hairdresser told me the other day that she thinks the first year of marriage is the hardest. I've heard that from other people too.
Well, I'm here to say - that if that's the case we're on the up and up! I've also heard others say that the hardest is after you have your first kid.
To me.. that makes more sense.

All I know is that this year has been great.

I'll tell you why and how as I share a few of my favorite wedding photos by our amazing photographer, Jeff Cooke.

It's been great because we've learned a lot about each other and have learned to appreciate each other's qualities.

It's been great because we enjoy being together and have become even better friends.
It's been great because we've gotten a routine down and really compliment one another.

I could go on and on but overall this year was amazing and I'm so glad looking back that's it's been all about us this year.
We've traveled, loved, laughed, cried. I'm ready to do it all over again!

You can see more of our wedding pictures at our photographer's blog by clicking here and you can see my bridal pictures by clicking here.
Here's to a fantastic weekend with weather that is close to what it was this time last year! 70-degrees!!
Happy Anniversary Brad, I love you more and more each day! TOL(tons of love).

18 comments:

Annie said...

Awww, Happy 1 year! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous...I especially love the one of yall downtown!

donatelli98 said...

Happy 1yr Anniversary!! Enjoy your weekend!! So fun to see your pictures again - they are gorgeous and y'all look so in love!!

Summer Athena said...

so beautiful, dee! congrats.

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are adorable, lots of love there I can tell. Here's to another great year!

Dee said...

Happy anniversary! Y'all are so dang cute!

MCW said...

Happy One Year! Many more to come!

The Lenzers said...

YAY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I think the first year is the best!

The Jones Family said...

Awe, Happy 1st Anniversary! Enjoy your weekend together! LOVE your pics!

I Do Declare said...

You made such a glam bride! I hope you had a great anniversary weekend - Happy One Year!

LSU Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Hope you get something nice and shiny:)

Sara said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!!! I think the first year is the best too!

Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend celebrating!

I just remembered that I forgot to text you back. Doing it right now. :)

Jo said...

Happy Anniversary!
Wishing you many many more in the years to come.

Enjoy celebrating your special day~
Jo

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

FROGGITY! said...

isn't that wonderful!! congrats!! your wedding pics are so precious. love 'em!! have a great weekend.

Mandy said...

awww, I think I got a little teary eyed on this post!! :) I can't believe it's been a year! I hope ya'll have an absolutely fantastic weekend celebrating!!

love jenny xoxo said...

ahhhh I love the wedding photos!! Happy anniversary!!

XOXO

http://lovejennyxoxo.blogspot.com/

starnes family said...

The first year was hardest for us b/c we combined it with the kid thing.

Happy Anniversary!

DSS said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! How exciting is that :) And I'm so glad to hear your first year was a breeze (as far as you two are concerned). I've often heard that the first year is the hardest too, and I don't really understand that?