Saturday, February 12, 2011

Funny Foto Saturday

I wanted to post this yesterday but never got around to it. So it's an edition of Funny Foto Friday on Saturday morning.

The year was 1992 from what I can recall. Who else was part of their teen fashion board at their local mall?
Cheesy but so very 90's.
I did it in Baton Rouge and I did it in Hot Springs. This particular fashion show was not at the mall but instead for a bridal shop in Hot Springs that one of my family members happened to be part owner of.

You have to love the fashions back then AND the hair. Curly and big was the name of the game! I think we were doing some sort of dance routine?
In other news, Brad and I are continuing to run but it's painful kids...that is..until it's over. Then you feel great.
I've thought about quitting on multiple occassions but for now I'm sticking with it. Happy Saturday to you all!!

7 comments:

MCW said...

Only in the South! The dresses kill me!

starnes family said...

Great job, Dee! Keep running. You can do it!

Love the dresses. And, the hair. EVERYTHING was bigger then! I think dresses were most popular with big poofs.

The Jones Family said...

Love it! SO very 90's :)

Kim said...

Don't give up on running. Soon, you will love it and crave it for your sanity. : ) Happy Saturday!

The Lenzers said...

so glad the 90's are over! proud of you for the running!

Mandy said...

Great Job on the running!! It finally got warm enough to run outside last week and I just about killed myself...seriously! The difference between treadmill running and outdoor running is crazy (for me anyways1)

DSS said...

Thank you for making my Monday morning! That pic is awesome. I made my mother take down all the pics where I had that hair. Because you KNOW I had that hair too :)

I'm so proud of you with the running! I need to start back to it myself....maybe tomorrow...