Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our Year in Review

It's January 19th and I'm doing a Year in Review? Well, yes...I am.

I did it with the help of Shutterfly, which I am a huge fan. (Note: this is not a paid post just my personal opinion) I signed up for Shutterfly 7-years ago and have over 100 albums on my shared site. Can you believe? This girl likes to take pictures!

After creating albums I share them with family and friends who order pictures and in return Shutterfly gives me credit for free pictures, photo albums, etc.

This past week they sent me credit for an album and here's what I did with it. Since my embed code didn't work click here to view it.

9 comments:

MCW said...

What a great book! And a perfect way to remember your 1st year as a married couple.

donatelli98 said...

Super cute Dee! I love the digital albums! I need to do one for 2010 too!

I Do Declare said...

Love it!!! I'm working on an our first year album, too!!! {got the same coupon!!}

FROGGITY! said...

hey!! if you're doing the bridge run we should meet up post-race! i am planning on doing it (more than likely...) if you're interested, i am here! :) can't wait to see your albums. going there now...

The Rand's said...

What an awesome book! Love it! I had a friend do that for her daughter's birthday. Such a neat idea and a keepsake!

The Jones Family said...

Cute, cute, cute! I did one for my MIL a few years ago for Mother's Day; she loved it!

starnes family said...

Love it, Dee! Such a good way to remember a fantastic year.

The Lenzers said...

what a great job!you had a busy year!!! I love to make photo books, but I use snapfish.

Sara said...

What a great idea!! I still need to print out my blog and make it into a book.
Y'all were some traveling fools this past year. Fun times! Hope 2011 is a great year too!