Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Bring on 2011!

I'm not really into posting my NY resolutions. They are typical. Work out more, blah blah blah.

2010 was fabulous.
* Married my best friend
* Visited family more except those living in Louisiana. boo
* Traveled to CA twice
* Bahamas once
* beach and mountains several times. Always fun.

I also saw friends and family go through the hardest year of their lives. I'm hoping 2011 is better for everyone. Including us! Here's to an awesome 2011! Bring it on!!
Cheers!

7 comments:

starnes family said...

Happy New Year to you!

Allyson and Dave said...

Happy 2011!

MCW said...

Can't wait to see what 2011 brings!!! Happy New Year!

The Jones Family said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

SASS said...

Happy 2011 Dee! Marriage was part of 2010 for both of us :)

Nikki said...

Happy New Year Dee! May 2011 be even sweeter!

DSS said...

Here, here! I'm all about an excellent 2011 for all of us :)