Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Bradster!

Happy 33rd Birthday to my hubby Brad!! I originally planned to surprise him tonight by having a group of his friends and family show up at dinner but a few nights ago I caved and told him about it.

He didn't mind, in fact, he's excited about it! So, Monday's post will cover tonight's shenanigans. As far as what I got Bradster for his birthday?
Well, he's not real good about telling me what he wants. Instead he wants me to 'surprise' him. Nice. NOT!
He likes 'fun' gifts instead of practical. Very unlike Dee. I wanted to get him new luggage. He said 'that's not fun'. No but it's NEEDED and a video game really is not.
I refrained and instead got him a hodge podge of things. A travel coffee mug for him to take to work, a CD, gift cards, and a lunch box. I know, you're probably thinking lunchbox? For reals?
Yes, for reals. Now that Brad works downtown like me he packs a lunch. Saves money folks.
Well, that's it for today! Happy Birthday Brad!!

11 comments:

I Do Declare said...

Happy Birthday, Brad! I'm so like your birthday boy - I like only fun gifts, too...however, I drop bomb-like hints about what I want to D! Have fun tonight!

donatelli98 said...

Happy Birthday Bradster - I love that pic of him - so cute!! Have fun tonight - and good job on the gifts - you are much more creative than me!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to your adorable hubby!!!

DSS said...

Happy Birthday to Brad from Louis and I! Have fun tonight :)

Nikki said...

You should've got him a snuggy. Happy Birthday to your Hubby!

starnes family said...

I don't think I knew he was such a baby. 33!

Happy Birthday, Brad!

Sara said...

33???? WTH? He is a baby! You got yourself a younger man, Dee. Way to go! :) ha

Happy Birthday Brad! Hope y'all have fun tonight.

The Jones Family said...

Happy Birthday Brad! He's older than me so I like him even more :)

Annie said...

Yall have fun tonight! Maybe I'll see ya out and about! :) We'll be over at Epicentre for a girls night! Happy Birthday to Brad!

Jo said...

Happy Birthday Brad!

There should be a course you can take entitled "Buying for men ~ the ultimate challenge!" Seriously, I always have such a hard time in this area.
Hope you all had a great time celebrating ~

Jo

The Soladay Family said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Hope you guys had a blast!