Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ready to Get My Hippie On!


I bought the tickets last spring and now the time has come. We're going to see Widespread Panic with the Allman Brothers Saturday night!

WSP comes right after Better Than Ezra on my favorite band list and I've seen WSP numerous times. There's a lot of funny stories there but I'm not sure I would want to put them on a blog. LOL!

Anyhoo -- this is Brad's first time to see them and he's a little worried about the amount of hippies that will be there but I've assured him that he'll fit right in since all kinds of people like them!

Really -- we're actually going with a big group of friends and it should be slammin! I'll give a review afterwards.

For now -- those of you who aren't familiar with WSP(Widespread Panic) - here's a little preview.

No comments: