Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One of My Favs - Baseball Hats

If you haven’t noticed from my pictures I’m a big fan of wearing baseball hats. I’ve read throughout the years that it’s a turn on for a lot of guys because it makes the girl seem athletic and down-to-earth. This of course, is NOT WHY I wear them. More on that in a minute.

The problem is – even though I love to wear them Brad is NOT A FAN of them. Not just on me but girls in general. He let me know from the beginning that he doesn’t like the way girls look in them. He lets me know this every time I put one on(well almost)..

BUT..I wear them anyhoo. Here are the reasons why:
· When my hair looks like crap or I don’t want to blow-dry it - it’s an easy solution to cover it up.
· When working out or doing work around the house it keeps the sweat out of my eyes.
· When I’m hiking – especially in the summer – it keeps me from getting those ticks that fall out of the trees-- in my hair!

So, all in all – I don’t try to wear them every day but have about 8 in different colors with different logos on them.

Here’s a few pictures of some of my favs.. Not the pictures but the hats. I look like doo-doo in half of these pix..

After white-water rafting - me with my Hair Spray musical hat on. The host of my TV show(when I was at FOX) got this for me in NYC.

LSU hat of course! Representing! This is a hat that I received as part of a promotion for the Tigers when I was working in TV in Baton Rouge. There is actually a 2 on the side.

My Carolina Panthers hat. I bought this one to wear to a game several years ago.

Knowing my obsession with fleur-de-lis my Mother gave me this one. Everyone thinks I'm a Saints fan when I wear it out. I do like the Saints but am partial to the Panthers.

Old skool here. I don't have this hat anymore and you can barely see it. It was a hat I got in Sedona, AZ. It was for one of the city's annivesaries? I can't remember but I regret getting rid of it.
Well Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Coco said...

I am so particular about my hats as well. I wear them to work out, keeps sun out of my face and sweat from my eyes.

I've grown partial to a Wells Fargo camo one that the hubs brought home. It is so comfy and fits my head just right.

I think girls look darling in hats!

donatelli98 said...

I am with Coco - I am pretty particular about mine too. I wear my Arizona Wildcats and Philadelphia Phillies hat all the time. Especially when I work out or when I don't feel like doing my hair!

Kaycubs said...

Wear them all the time! Especially my Cubbies hat of course :)

SASS said...

I hate admitting this, but my head is seriously too big to fit in hats. Or maybe it's my hair. Either way I have 5 or 6 cute hats that I can't wear! I have a fedora that fits, though. But the rest of me has to look cute to wear it.
And I agree about the "down to earth thing". I think there are 100 other ways to achieve this, but this is one of them.

You look so cute in all your pics!

starnes family said...

Agreed. I wear them all the time and recently wore one into an indie movie theater in town. The kid behind the counter told me I look like Julia Stiles. It's been 2 kids ago since I've heard that.

Must have been the hat!