Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Congrats Cathy and Aaron!!


I mentioned several months back that my friend Cathy asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. Well, several weeks after that she decided that her and her fiancee were going to ditch the big wedding plans and instead get married beachside in Cabo.

This past weekend they did it! Cathy's step-daughter was her only attendant and the whole thing was beautiful!

I, of course, was not able to attend. boohoo!.....but several of her besties were there along with family.

They are now honeymooning in Cabo as well and according to her last email they are hunkering down for all the storms and Hurricane in that area right now! crazy!

Anyhoo -- here are a few pictures of her fabulous day! I'm soooooo VERY HAPPY for her! Cat and I have been through a lot together and it's so fun that we're both getting/got married around the same time frame.

BTW - Cathy was a sorority sister is college -- but also -- my b/f/f gal pal in Las Vegas for nearly 3-years!

Cathy is the baby of 9 kids and her Father is deceased. It was very special for her Mother to walk her down the aisle. She's talked about this day ever since I met her.

Saying their vows. Love the look on her face here!

The family! Cathy, Aaron and Katie!
Congrats again Popicks! MUAH from DeNanner!

2 comments:

starnes family said...

She looks fabulous! Happy for them......and what a gorgeous venue.

SASS said...

I've thought about doing this getaway thing more than once...jealous! What a lovely wedding!