Friday, October 16, 2009

Bye Bye Elizabeth Neighborhood!

Well, tonight will be my official last night in my own pad in my very super-cool neighborhood. Tomorrow we will load a U-Haul up with all my belongings and Brad and I will 'officially' be living together.

Very exciting though! I've had the delight of throwing all kinds of items away(yes, I'm totally not a hoarder..I take joy in getting rid of stuff)..as well as selling items.

And.. yes, buying items. I bought two lamps off Craigslist last night that will go in our master bedroom and I also went ahead and bought that bed The Buddy has been asking for from Santa.

This will be his sort of 'house warming' gift you could say.
Orvis pet bed like this one below with his name monogrammed on it. This bed will stay in the bedroom and his current bed will stay in the living room. This will prevent us from moving his bed from room to room.

Well, more to come on moving day! TGIF!

6 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

I thought that I recognized the style of your condo when you posted pictures of it. Mr. Potts & I live in Elizabeth! We love it so much.
You've been my neighbor & I didn't even realize it!

SASS said...

Congratulations, Dee! That's so exciting. The official move-in!
How does Brad feel about The Buddy? Tony still talks about how expensive and licky My Dog is. Psh.

starnes family said...

Damn, Dee. Leaving the funky neighborhood....getting married....next thing you know, you'll be driving a minivan with a bunch of snot nose kids in it.

:)

teresa-bug said...

I went on the E-beth house tour this year. I just love that area!!!

Coco said...

Congrats on the official move!! The house is looking good, girl. Nothing like a woman's touch.

Love your antiques, that table is precious. And that hutch with your crystal is gorgeous.

I hope it works out with Brad and Buddy. If not, Brad can get an apartment elsewhere and visit.

donatelli98 said...

I love Coco's comment and couldn't agree more!