Friday, October 30, 2009

Am I Old or What?

I'm better today. TGIF! Thanks for all who commented. Very nice gals! MUAH! blogging friends.

OK -- onto something new...
I've decided that I'm old.. or just old fogey like. Have been for years though. Weird or what?
What I would love to do for Halloween? Go on this beauty....

See - Brad's parents(my future in-laws) are taking this train from their town into VA to see the fall foliage. Click on the picture above to learn more.
The question is - shouldn't I have the desire to go out and party like a rock star since Halloween is on a Saturday????
Probably if I was 25? Well, the sad part is.. when I was 25...I lived in VEGAS(did that for Sass)and what did I do for Halloween? Me and my super-cool cousin Alayna(who needs a blog) went to a winemakers dinner in Temecula and got smashed! haha!
Then.. we went back to VEGAS the next day(after Halloween)and went to some crazy Halloween party.
Well, enough for now!

3 comments:

starnes family said...

The train sounds lovely! I'll send Jack over and you guys can go together.

SASS said...

Hahaha you're cute. VEGAS!! It's the only way to type it! Or say it. All excited and crazy-like. VEGAS! Try it. Make your eyes real big, too.

That train would be a blast! Wine, foliage, snuggles-sounds much better than prancing around in a jacked up tiger costume. That's what I'll be doing. Maybe I'll just get drunk and forget.

The Lenzers said...

I would so take the train, but I am old too. Back in the day....no way!!