Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Goodwill here we come!

Like many others in this blogging world I tend to be a bit OCD. BUT… in this move…I have had to let a lot of that go because there has been so very much to do.

Here’s proof…
I generally would NEVER allow this to happen. This a Goodwill pile on our third floor. As I go through boxes I continue to throw things here as does Brad when going through his closets to make room for me. Hopefully we'll get it bagged up tonight and out the door.

Here it is.. The Hall of Shame! Actually, this looks a lot better than it did on Saturday and Sunday.
No, that antique chair is not going -- Brad just needs to carry it up to the third floor.

A lot of things to rid of but a items to hang and put away too.

And more..

All this not to mention the place needs to be cleaned. I'm very tempted to call in Molly Maids when everything is in it's place..
I deserve to --right??

4 comments:

starnes family said...

Of course you do! Looks like your hard work is paying off!

Mrs. Potts said...

I need to do a Goodwill trip!
I was going to email you, but couldn't find your email address? The pumpkin patch is either just in or just out of the Cabarrus County line. I can't remember the name of the road.

We're in the multi-colored townhomes just over the bridge - I get weirded out putting too much info on the blog (like my street name, you know, in case some crazy person finds me or something - weird, I know!) but you know the area, so you'll know which one's I'm talking about.

Emily Popovich said...

haha your place looks just like ours!!!
and i'm with you on calling a maid service after everything is put away... i want to do the same exact thing.
wish we were in the same town so we could go get cocktails together and forget about our crazy houses for awhile! :)

The Lenzers said...

Moving SUCKS!!!! I will always hire movers and next time I will pay the extra to be packed. I must not be as OCD as some of you, because the hall of shame would be totally normal for me. Hell I feel like I have one now(its at least in the guest bedroom). I have boxes piled up that I am saving for a big spring garage sale. I should just go dump it at GW but I like a few cash bucks in my hand.