Since I haven't done one of these in a while, I thought it was time for another edition of 'Thoughts on Thursday'.
It's more or less my brain dump.
Here we go:
* I saw these shatterproof, recyclable Govina wine glasses on another blog and immediately ordered some. Perfect for picnics and tailgates. Not sure if I'll keep them for myself or give as a gift. Tempting to keep them.
* I've decided(with the help of Brad), that old school Van-Halen is the best when working out. Keeps you PUMPED UP!
* All this financial crisis/recession mess is getting on my nerves. 'Hey Obama! channel your best FDR and get us the f- out of this situation!!'
* Our niece turns 3-years old next month and while in Dallas I bought her a real pageant style tiara. I can't wait to give it to her. I think she's going to love..love..love it!
* It looks like my birthday weekend will be spent in the mountains camping and rafting and/or tubing.
After soliciting ideas on Facebook I've decided on this spot in Pisgah. I'm excited! Just need to book it now.
*My new favorite snack are these Nature Valley Granola Thins. Only 90-calories and tasty!!
* Last but not least. I'm going to take the plunge this weekend and get rid of the Blackberry and get a Droid.
Super dreading the touchscreen but I'm sick of this crappy BB!
Tim McGraw tonight!
More on that tomorrow!