Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More Questions

Hey bloggies!! Fall is in the air here in Charlotte! I LOVE IT!! Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week as me and The Bradster are headed BACK to the beach again this weekend. What a life eh?
This time - it's a family beach trip with the Stephens clan.

Before I leave though - I thought I would answer questions sent to me by Little Match Girl. Yes, she tagged me.

Here we go.

1. What is the one place in the world you have never been but have always wanted to go?

answer: Tuscany. As most of you know - I'm a wino and just love wine country! I've hit the all wine regions in California so now it's time to do the real thing! Italy!

2. Where did you meet your best friend?

answer: Me and my bestie met in the 2nd grade in Baton Rouge. We remained friends even after I moved to Arkansas in the 10th grade. We went on to live together the first 2 years of college. Then IRONICALLY when I moved to VEGAS at 25 she moved there too with her hubby. I can go without seeing her for years but she ALWAYS calls me on her way to take the kids to school. LOVES ME SOME BEK!

3. What movie do you watch over and over that always makes you laugh/cry?

answer: Under the Tuscan Sun hands down. I have it on DVD and have probably watched it 50-times. Especially when I lived by myself. Puts me in a good mood.

4. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?

answer: I used to be a Starbucks girl but as I've gotten older I prefer Dunkin Donuts. It helps that we have one around the corner from our house.

5. Have you ever had a celebrity run in? If so...share!

answer: YES! Several! Wait for it!

Jay Mohr -- freaking cool is all I can say. Funny too. Met him when he was on my TV show in VEGAS.

Shaq -- ran into him in the valet line at the Venetian in VEGAS. One word for him? BIG

AND...of course when I moved back South I had Miss Paula Deen on my show. Super nice and down to earth. Just like on teevee.

6. Are you a cook, baker, or none of the above?
answer: Cook even though I liked to bake during the holiday time. One of the best recipes I've made? A veggie lasagna!

7. What is your favorite part of everyday?
answer: Wine Time!! LOL!! I'm actually more of a morning person.

8. Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall?
answer: No debate about it. The Fall! I can't get enough of it which is why I'm so glad I don't live in the desert anymore. Sorry Cindy!!
The trees, the crisp in the air, football, etc.

Feel free to take the questions and answer them too!! Happy Humpday!

11 comments:

Little Match Girl said...

Thanks for playing along and I loved reading your answers. I am a Fall person as well!

donatelli98 said...

No apologies necessary - I wish I lived in Charlotte too!! Wine/Beer time/Happy Hour is my favorite time of day too!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

What a fun post! I love seeing all your celeb pics - was Jay Mohr nice in person? I kind of had a crush on him after Jerry Maguire even though he was so rotten in that movie LOL! I've met Paula too, she's just as sugary as you'd expect! :) Wish I could join you for a glass of wine tonight sweets - enjoy your beach trip, I'm so jealous!! xoxxo

The Jones Family said...

I would love to travel to Italy too!

LOVE me some fall weather, I'm SO over summer.

And the beach again... jealous! Have fun!

MCW said...

I have never seen Under the Tuscan Sun! I guess I should...

Coco said...

Wine time...me too!!

Post the lasagna recipe, looks delish.

Im listening to Jay Mohr's book on my ipod when I run. Hilarious. I'm a big fan.

Sara said...

Italy = fabulous. Call me when you go and I'll give you lots of places to eat, drink and be merry!

Fall is my favorite season too. Hands down. I just wish it would hurry up and get here. ugh...

teresa-bug said...

Have a fabulous time at the beach! We went to Myrtle...not my fave, but I'll take the beach any way I can get it!!!

Nikki said...

I feel like Paula Deene carries gooey butter cake wherever she goes. Have you ever made that? Amazing!

Cute little beagler!

{Kimber} said...

how cool that you have met SEVERAL celebs!!

I am with you on fall too...just wish we had more of one around here!

starnes family said...

I saw Jay Mohr do stand up in Boston years ago and he's pretty damn funny. Good stuff, Dee.