Wednesday, May 19, 2010

At Last..

Following yesterday’s post I thought I would post this picture. Giving that Brad and I waited till our ‘30’s’ to get married our rents were ecstatic wondering if it would ever happen.

My Mother never mentioned to me once about getting married. In fact, when one of my Aunt’s asked ‘when are you going to get married’, my Mother responded…
‘Seriously? we just got finished getting one divorced(my brother), leave her alone! She’s fine!’ LOL!

Mom and Dad were elated when I did find the ‘Mr. Wonderful’ and couldn’t be happier.

Who else was happy? Brad’s Mom! She was so funny!! Leading up to the wedding she would talk about how happy she and FIL were that Brad found someone because they weren’t sure if he would ever settle down(he’s 32).

So… wedding day – she told the photographer she wanted to take this picture. It was all her idea!

Her and my Mother giving each other a high five that they have their babies married off!!

In other news: As Brad would say -- 'My FATNESS is out of control!' Seriously people. I have got to quit stuffing my face because my clothes are getting tight!

Back to the gym tonight! Happy Wednesday!

13 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

Hush your mouth! You are not even close. Not going to listen to it!!

I think Mr. Potts' family thought he'd never marry either. Actually, they were probably pretty ok with that considering the crazies he brought home before me.

starnes family said...

That picture is awesome. Well done, mamas!

Sara said...

Classic picture!! Love that.

The Soladay Family said...

What a fantastic picture! I love it!

donatelli98 said...

Great picture! Love Brad's comment - sounds like Mr. ESPN!

The Jones Family said...

You are NOT fat! Smack his ass :)

Love that picture too. VERY cute.

Dee Stephens said...

oh.. Brad didn't tell me that.. He says that all the time about himself!
I'm just saying it about myself now!

MCW said...

OMG. That pic is classic...my mother will be doing the same thing!

The Lenzers said...

fatness, my ass!!! love the pic!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hey there beautiful, just came across your blog via MCW and some of these other fabulous ladies! Congratulations on getting married, your pictures are gorgeous and you don't look like you have an once of fatness on you whatsoever! The mammas high fiving is just plain awesome :) Following you now!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

P.S. Forgive me for being the new girl here but I couldn't help but notice your fleur de lis on your side bar - are you a Louisiana girl too??

The Rand's said...

precious pic! love it!

Carol said...

Dee...first, you're not fat! Second, it happens to the best of us! My sister and I always say I'd rather be fat and happy then skinny and miserable. Love the pic, and the new pic in the header!