Monday, December 28, 2009

Botox

Soooo, after looking at my bridal portrait pictures(which I love)I'm thinking of getting Botox before the wedding. What do you guys think? The reason? I noticed I have crows feet around my eyes which I hate. Alot actually. A few bags too but I was so nervous the night before my pictures I couldn't sleep.

I figure this might help?? I've never had Botox done but have several friends that have. One whom even is a sales rep for a pharm. company who makes it.

Good idea? I figure - I have 6-weeks so it wouldn't make my face too tight by then but would it still look good?

5 comments:

teresa-bug said...

I say no...but I sort of live with what God gave me so I am not sure I am a good one to ask.

Coco said...

NO WAY! You look great.
I would recommend doing microderm and microcurrent a few times before the wedding. A peel, a few facials. That will make your skin glow without looking like a "Real Housewife" freak.

I will ask Adam's sis who is an esthitician and she will give me some tips. And she carries a mini peel you can do once a week at home that is life changing.

cw said...

you do NOT need it Dee!! You are beautiful just the way you are!!!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I say NO....

My girlfriend has done it a couple times and everytime I think she looks like a freak for about a week and then I can not tell the difference!

You look fine...keep it that way!

Allyson and Dave said...

You are so beautiful and I would be afraid to mess with that. All of those lines make you who you are. And I can promise you that no one else will notice it like you do. You want to be yourself on your wedding day....just the way you are. It is kind of like when people loose a lot of weight for their wedding and then gain it all back. So then when they look at the wedding pictures they get all depressed because they don't look like that anymore. It is almost like it was a fake you on your wedding day.

But with that said...it is your decision to make and I am sure you will look lovely no matter what you decide.