Thursday, June 25, 2009

Proud to be an LSU Tiger!..and a little about me..


OMG! What a game last night! Right out of the gates my LSU baseball Tigers were on fire! The game got tied up mid-way but they came back!

So now we are officially the College World Series Champions for the 6th time! I am so proud to call Louisiana State University my alma mater. Not only because we have a rockin' football, basketball and baseball team -- but because the people and fans are unlike any others!

We're passionate even in the down times. Casey can speak to that. So here's to a celebration! YAY! GEAUX Tigers!

Now -- I got tagged my Domestic Diva to share 10 things you don't know about me. How fun! I've done this before :)

Now I tag:

* Casey
* Jann - The Lenzers
* Mother of Brown Eye Girls
* Coco
* Teresa
* Allyson
* Kayla
* Kate - Flow of Flotrude

Now on to the 10 things you might NOT know about Dee:

#1. I love Walt Disney World and sometimes wish I still worked there.
#2. Deep down - sometimes I wish I was a hippie.
#3. I prefer the mountains over the beach anyday.
#4. I would never move back to Louisiana even though I love visiting.
#5. San Francisco is my favorite city.
#6. I have had the dream for years to visit every National Park in America. I've visited about 10 so far!
#7. My two favorite posessions are my camera and my BOSE Stereo.
#8. My favorite wine is anything made by Pride Mountain Vineyards.
#9. I don't like the desert - I have to see green trees. (I can officially say that after living in the desert for 5-years.)
#10. I make my bed every single day :)

1 comment:

starnes family said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll get on it asap.