Sunday, June 21, 2009

Low Key Weekend

Happy Father's Day! I am not spending the day with my Dad even though he lives in Atlanta(
4hours away) because first off I'm tired from my travels and 2nd off I'm dog sitting this weekend.

Below is a picture of Bean and Buddy playing tug of war. This is my friend Alexis' dog and when I'm out of town she's so good to stay at my house and take care of Buddy so this weekend was my turn to take care of Bean.

Bean is TOTALLY opposite than Buddy in that is much more high strung and hyper. Buddy is very passive and laid back. They play well together though.

Overall, it's been a low-key weekend. We went to dinner and had drinks Friday night, yesterday we spent the day at the lake with his parents and then attempted to go see The Hangover last night but it was sold out.

Tonight we 'might' go to the Symphony in the Park. Still not sure. Brad leaves in the morning for 10-days to work up in Vermont so we're trying to spend quality time together.

Well, happy Sunday and Happy Summer Solstice!!

Buddy and Bean

1 comment: