Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Geaux Tigers and other news...


Woohoo! The LSU baseball Tigers played quite a freaking game last night against Texas to win the first game in the College World’s Series finals. It went into the 11th inning!

If we win tonight kids? We’ll be national CHAMPS for the 6th time!

When I was in college we won 3 back-to-back CWS championships. So Exciting! I’m even thinking of joining the LSU alumni group to watch tonight’s game!

GEAUX Tigers! Ok—moving on…

In other news…my friend Cathy has finally set a date for her wedding. I got a text from her yesterday and it’s April 2, 2010 at the Audubon Zoo tea room in New Orleans. Cathy is a sorority sister from college but we became gal pals and b/f/f’s when we both happen to move to Las Vegas at the same time. Gosh we had some crazy times!
She’s marrying a great guy she met on E-Harmony – so for all those people that say online dating doesn’t work – well it does! Yes, I’m a bridesmaid – so this will number 7.

Well, that’s it for now! CIAO! And Happy Tuesday! A few pictures of me and the lovely Cathy…. Old school..and new school…

Vegas - 2000 -- when I was still living there..

Disneyland in CA - 2001

2007 - my last visit to Vegas! winning $1500 on our infamous Top Dollar machine

2 comments:

starnes family said...

My Lord.....still recovering. What a game! Wedding sounds lovely!

Kaycubs said...

It was awesome!

One of my best Baton Rouge memories is when LSU beat Florida in football so you had to take me out partying. Lucky for me, I still did well in that interview with JP the next day :)