Thanks to Homesick Cajun for my award. She's the awesome blogger who designed my blog!
The Stylish Blogger award comes with revealing 7 little known facts about yourself. Well, here we go and I'm saving the best for last.
• I like to watch TV in bed versus the couch. I’ve been like this for years. Maybe it was being single for so long? In almost every place I’ve ever lived (except for now)I rarely sat on my living room couch. Even now, I end up –upstairs in bed and Brad stays on the couch when watching teevee. Weird? I don’t know.
• I go through phases where I eat the exact same thing for breakfast every single morning. Right now I’m on a cereal kick but in 2 or 3 weeks I will probably revert back to my toast with peanut butter and jelly on top. In the summer it’s yogurt and fruit.
• I really don’t care for baby or wedding showers where people open gifts. Yes, I plan to have a baby shower(one day) but for goodness sake there will be wine and champagne so people can ‘deal’. I didn’t have a bridal shower because of this.
• I don’t like being barefoot. I always have to have some sort of shoes on when walking inside or out. I think this has to do with the way I was raised – my Mom scolded us for walking barefoot in fear of germs and who knows what else. I personally hate the feel of crumbs or whatever else is on the floor on my feet.
• I rarely paint my finger nails. It literally makes me crazy if they get chipped so I avoid it all together.
• I think fake flowers are tacky. Sorry to offend anyone but I think fake flowers in your house or in your yard might make you a redneck. Yes, I have an Aunt who does both but I still love her to pieces!
Last but not least…
Here’s the most interesting little known fact about Dee that I’m sure most of you don’t know.
• I was raised in Jimmy Swaggert’s church and even went to his school until I was in the 9th grade. For those of you too young to remember who he is. Click here.
Yes, I was even in church the day when he got up and cried and said ‘I have sinned!’. Talk show host Geraldo was sitting in front of me. Needless to say – I’m not a Swaggite anymore and never really was despite the 4x’s a week I went to church there for 11 years.
That’s it for this Wednesday! Hubby and I have date night tonight and we’re going to eat sushi!