I'm not sure the Farmer's Market would even have any? I still might try.
I also saw these haystack cookies that I have made before but I never considered doing them for Easter and putting candy eggs in them.
SUPER cute! They will be on my list for this week after work.
I'm still at a loss for place card holders? Last year I put them with chocolate bunnies but this year I'm thinking pastel M&M's in clear bags with bows.
What do you think? Ideas? Let me know!
Aside from Easter time now for other random ramblings:
* I've been having crazy dreams that I remember vividly when I wake up. Some are nightmares! Anyone else experience this? A reoccuring them is car crashes and someone breaking in. This is nothing new. It was even worse when I lived alone.
* I love the review site Yelp. Anyone else jumped on that bandwagon? My friend Katie said she's obsessed too. I just wrote a new review today about a restaurant we visited in Abingdon.
* I have an award given to me by another blogger and I need to do it -- maybe tomorrow.
* The Real Housewives of OC. I've decided I have to be in the mood to watch their show and Sunday night is not the night. It totally gets on my nerves and I'm not sure why? I'm fine watching it other days of the week so I'll check it out on DVR. Does anyone else think Tamra is over the top this season?
* Nick Cage got arrested in NOLA over the weekend and my sorority sister Carol spotted him earlier in the day in the Quarter before the commotion. Funny stuff.. check out her blog here.
That's all I have for this Monday!! Send me your ideas!