Friday, August 20, 2010

Funny Foto Friday

TGIF! It's been a rough, busy week in Dee's World. I actually had to leave work early yesterday because I still wasn't feeling well.

Today is a better day though and I thought I would make everyone smile with a few funny pictures I found in our wedding scans album.

A goofy picture of me at age 8 in Baton Rouge when the very first Dominoes pizza opened up. It was right in our neighborhood and I remember walking down there with friends to get a free slice and my photo taken.
This is when they still had that 30-minutes delivered or free! Who else remembers that?

No major plans for us this weekend. I think we might hit the lake again. Not sure...what about you??

13 comments:

merrilee said...

I love that you posted these pictures......I am sure your husband loves that this evidence is out there. Hope you are feeling better soon

Nikki said...

Scariest mascots ever!!! Is that Mickey Mouse? No big plans for us either. We're looking at rain here. Movie night for sure!

Sara said...

Wowsers - those animals look a little freaky! You're a brave girl. I would've run in the opposite direction. And yes, I remember the 30 minutes or free. They always showed up at our house in exactly 28 minutes. Never failed. We would be jumping up and down at the door so excited that we were about to get a free pizza....and then low and behold, there was the damn pizza guy running up the steps.

Have a good, relaxing weekend!!

{Kimber} said...

I'm with Sara...those animals look CREEPY!!!!!!

hope you are feeling better lady!

Mrs. Potts said...

I remember 30 minutes or less or it is free! We have birthdays just around the corner!!!

donatelli98 said...

Does Brad know you posted that??? Oh my ... what a trooper he was! Those things you posed with are weird looking!!

starnes family said...

I love these pics, too.

Dominoes!!!!! Scary characters, too.

This weekend......packing!

The Lenzers said...

funny!!! trying to get out the door for TX as we speak/read/write...whatever

have fun

The Jones Family said...

I totally remember the 30 minutes or it's free...

Great pics and those creatures are VERY scary!

Jen said...

Awww... look at you!! You were so cute! Don't you just love going back and looking at those pictures? Oh how I just wish my little sisters would understand the importance of pictures... they just won't sit still for one!!

Happy Weekend Love!

Coco said...

That picture of you is hilarious. I do remember 30 minutes or free.

And that picture of Brad is awesome, our school did the same thing.

The Rand's said...

I remember 30 min or free. We never got it free though.

Those pictures are great! And I agree with everyone, they are very scary looking! Costumes have come a long way!!

FROGGITY! said...

LOVIN IT!! check out that mickey mouse... scary!