Friday, August 6, 2010

DC Housewives


I wasn't going to post anything today but decided to after I read Alex McCord's review of the DC Housewives that premiered last night on BRAVO. Read it here.

We(yes, Brad watched it too primarily because he's from DC and was curious), watched it last night and I have to say I was NOT impressed.

Like, Alex says in her review...it might be better if they had gotten some 'real' players to be on the show. We all know that most of the people on this series aren't really rich anyway though. They're on TV to get famous.

Did you watch? What did you think? I'll probably try it again but right now -- just as I am with Jersey, not impressed.

2 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

I didn't watch it. The only ones I watch are the Jersey & the OC. I wish they'd bring the OC women back, they're much more entertaining!

The Jones Family said...

I didn't watch it either. I wasn't interested in it either but I'm sure I'll watch it if I'm bored.