Sunday, June 7, 2009

No Doubt Concert


The show was GREAT and packed out! The band Paramore opened up for them and I guess I'm getting old but I didn't have a clue who they were. Everyone kept talking about all the Twilight stuff but I haven't read any of those books or seen the movie?

Anyhoo..the weather held out and it wasn't even too hot. Look Dana even wore jeans! Not sure what's up this year but we aren't experiencing the heat we normally do this time of year.

My camera doesn't take great night pictures so I didn't get that great of pictures of Gwen and the band but gosh she awesome!

Her stomach is so ripped that I have to believe that after the show she went backstage and did some situps!

Well, that's it for now -- the weather is great here today and I'm about to head out for a walk.

CIAO!

Gwen on stage -- hard to see...

Me during Paramore.

Dana...we were told you couldn't bring blankets like you normally can so we only brought a jacket. Well, everyone had blankets..bummer.

Me and Dana. Check out my white legs! In need of some self tanner.

3 comments:

starnes family said...

That is a great picture of you! Glad you had fun.

Domestic Diva said...

What fun- love the pictures.
xxx me

Anonymous said...

What a fun review. Gwen's abs were really awesome. And she's a mother of two!