Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun and Funny Foto Friday

Because I know you missed me last Friday ;)
I thought I would not only include a funny foto this week but also a fun foto.

Enjoy!

Brad and I getting our dance on at Beth's wedding. This seems to be a fav on Facebook. It's now my profile picture!

AND...............yes, funny...this was my 8th grade graduation CIRCA 1988.

Talk about big hair and clothes that make us look like we're 30! horrific! My b/f/f Bek is being attacked by bows and lace too! I didn't smile because I had braces.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Coco said...

PRECIOUS picture of the two of you.

And I think I had the dress on the far left in your 8th grade pic. Lucky for me, my mom never let me cut bangs, so my hair never got too poofy. HA!

Thanks for the Napa tips, I will be getting more deets from you the sooner we get to the trip.

The Lenzers said...

SWEET!!! I have been scared to go through all my old photos. I guess I should start and get them scanned into my computet. At least you can get a few good laughs out of them.

Domestic Diva said...

Love the dancing picture!! The lace and bows are too cute!!
Happy belated father's day!!
xxxxx me