Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm BACK! Beth's Wedding Weekend Extravaganza!

What a weekend of wedding festivites!
We had a travel nightmare getting up to Tahoe but after 18-hours we got there!

The weekend started out with a bridesmaid luncheon at the Lone Eagle Grille overlooking Lake Tahoe where we lunched and gave Bethie a scrapbook with old pictures. Each bridesmaid had their own 2 pages. She LOVED it!

Then, that night the wedding party took a catamaran boat across the lake to a restaurant called Garwoods where we ate fabulous food and sipped on their signature cocktail a ‘Wet Woody’.

From there we took buses back to the hotel and gambled!! Yay!

The wedding day a bit iffy as it rained overnight but it went off without a hitch except a little wind and cool temps. As you can see they had their dog Callie in the wedding – in the middle of the ceremony she broke off the leash and into the bushes. We got her back!

The day after the wedding they hosted a brunch at a GREAT restaurant – also overlooking the lake – called BigWater Grille! What a way to conclude the weekend!

Fabulous setting – fabulous people and I’m so happy for my friend Beth and her new hubby DJ. More to come from my trip – including our trip to Napa.

For now.. back to work.. and time to get some sleep!

The setting for the luncheon.. gorgeous!

luncheon!

Scrapbook!

Beth and her bridesmaids!

Boat to Garwoods!

Beth and I on the boat.

Me, Beth and DJ at the rehearsal dinner..

Brad and I on the boat..

Callie, DJ and Beth

Bridesmaids on the lake!

Tim and I.
The Happy Couple!

4 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

What beautiful pictures. You look fabulous!! Don't you love Lake Tahoe. A perfect place to tie the not. So glad you had a grand time..the flight out there can be a little bit much!
xxx me

Coco said...

What a beautiful weekend. Love it, my last wedding to be in was in a valley in Santa Fe, I love the different settings that aren't the same old same old we did in our 20's.

How fun. And you look precious!

The Lenzers said...

it looks like a great weekend. I love Lake Tahoe....we wanted to get married there but it was too far for my family to travel. Glad the wedding was a success, and the dog was so cute!

starnes family said...

Great pics. Dee, I've told you this before....but have to again. You look better than ever! And, you're ALWAYS so well put together. Precious!