Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Flip Flops

I've only been in this blogging world for a few months now but love it! I'm meeting so many cool people and what may not be good is finding so many cool things to buy!

The latest are these TOTALLY cute flip flops that my fellow blogger and very cool mom Domestic Diva posted about! Domestic Diva's blog is private but you can request access my going to her page here.

These exact Tucker Blair flip flops arrived at my house on Friday and I wore them all weekend :)

The best part is -- the owner Taylor - actually wrote a handwritten thank you note that was included in the package.

Happy Monday! BTW - all images courtesy of Tucker Blair!



4 comments:

starnes family said...

Isn't that a good and bad part of this crazy little blogging world? I find all sorts of stuff I want to buy. Have you heard of the Magic Pants? Clemsongirl swears by them and I have a pair!

Dee Stephens said...

no! what are they??!

Coco said...

Love these. I might have to make a purchase. I usually buy a new pair of Rainbows each summer, but these sure are snazzy.
Terrible part of finding bloggers with similar taste. You end up spending money.

And about boot camp? I can't do push ups either. Never have. And this guy makes you do the boy push ups. I have been practicing and it ain't looking good...

The Lenzers said...

Super Cute!!! And what are these magic pants casey is talking about? We will have to see if there is money left in the budget after the head band!