Thursday, June 11, 2009

Drumroll please……………………………….

5 pounds is the amount I’ve lost on the Cabbage Soup Diet! That was my goal since I’m not actually going to follow through with the full 7days of the diet. I weighed this morning and since I still have all day today of the diet I can still lose another pound right? I’m sure if I had stuck with it through Saturday I would have lost more.

Granted it’s water weight—but one of the real reasons I did it - is to detox and feel good before entering what will be a weekend of shenanigans.

A lot of you are interested in trying it and I totally recommend it. It shouldn’t be looked as a crash diet but a way to detox and kick off your healthy eating routine. My Mom , who is a meeting planner and eats in restaurants while on the road, does this diet when she’s off the road.

Click here if you’re interested. Keep in mind that you’ll need one of those big stockpots to make your soup in because it makes a ton!

Next on the list -- flying out this afternoon. I’m proud to say that I’ve checked everything off my list this week.

• Mani and Pedi – done
• Hair cut and colored – done
• Spray tan – done
• Find a gold clutch purse to carry with 2 of outfits – done
• Pick up bridesmaid dress from alteration – done

Well, this is it until I get back next Wednesday because I’ve decided NOT to bring my laptop. I’m such a freak about flying that I’ve decided to carry all of my luggage on to avoid risk of being lost. That means NO laptop……….

CIAO!

6 comments:

starnes family said...

Must teach you how to mobile blog from your phone. So easy! Enjoy.......congrats on your weight loss and checking off your list. Your life is so fabulous compared to mine!

Coco said...

Good for you!!! I have been busting my ass in boot camp and have only lost a pound in two weeks. UGH!

Have fun fun fun this weekend, eat drink and be merry!!

donatelli98 said...

Ooh have fun and enjoy the wine and festivities!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Domestic Diva said...

WAY TO GO! That is fabulous. FIve pounds feels good. I put my usual five one and can't get ride of it... hormones are the worst. My only thing is - do I have to gain it in the face. I might need to do the soup...
That is so awesome and I am so happy for you!
xxx me

The Lenzers said...

have a great trip...enjoy!!!!! after thanksgiving/birth i will have to try the cabbage thing for about 2 months straight. you said it makes a BIG pot right?!

Emily Popovich said...

That is awesome, Dee - congrats! I would try it but don't think I have that sort of willpower, even for a week.