Monday, June 8, 2009

Detoxing with Cabbage Soup


Happy Monday!

This time next week I’ll be wine-tasting in Napa/Sonoma! Woohoo! Can’t wait! We leave Thursday afternoon for our California/Nevada/wedding adventure and I am in countdown mode.

I actually started the legendary Cabbage Soup Diet yesterday in hopes of shedding a few pounds and to detox before our 5-day weekend of shenanigans. I haven’t done this diet in nearly 2-years but have to say it really does work. I made TONS of the soup on Saturday and even Brad tried a bowl yesterday and liked it! I added tons of cayenne to it though so that was his only complaint. I’ll only actually be able to do 5 days of the 7days but we’ll see how that works!

More to come!

5 comments:

starnes family said...

Do share the diet and recipe! I have heard of it, too, but know of nothing first hand.

teresa-bug said...

I did that years ago. The soup isn't bad...the first few meals. It just gets old. Good luck!

Allyson and Dave said...

I cannot wait to hear about your diet results. I can never bring myseld to diet. I will run on the treadmill 8 hours a day before I will give up a cookie!!

The Lenzers said...

You must share the recipe and results...I will need all the help I can get in a few months. This being typed as I eat pizza!!

Domestic Diva said...

I need a detox.
Let me know how it works.
xx me