Time for Thoughts on Thursday!
* Remember this post I did about the millionaire heiress recluse? Well, there's an update to her story and where all her millions will go. $34million to her private nurse alone. Click here to read.
*We're staying in town this weekend. Well, sorta. We're hanging with friends on Saturday night but on Sunday a co-worker and I are heading up to Chimney Rock State Park to hike around.
Brad and I went up there when we first started dating and he FREAKED out because of the height.
Here I am at the top.
I'm excited because I've never hiked the back end which is where they filmed the movie The Last of the Mohicans. Should be a good time. Debating on whether to bring Buddy or not?
* Our 4th of July plans are set. My parents are coming up to the lake with us! So, it will be Brad's rents, my rents and us. Robyn, Jeff and the kids will be in VA this year. It will sure be different without the kiddos around to shoot fireworks with!
* The weekend after the 4th of July we're going camping!! Real camping I might say! Tent and all! We'll be at a campground on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Click here to see. I'm super excited! We're going with our friends Katie and Josh.
* I'm not going to reach my goal weight after all by the 4th. I've had a few slip-ups including eating a bag of peanut M&M's yesterday while I was listening to geeks talk about HTML Code. It's the only way I could deal. Seriously!
* I'm still following the Casey Anthony trial but I think the defense's case has sucked! BORING and ridiculous! I did see this morning that her parents have finally admitted that they think she's guilty but don't want her to get the death penalty. Brad thinks Casey is going to walk. I can't imagine! The jury might need to go into hiding if that happens.
Also, do you think Casey will take the stand?
* Brad and I have been cooking machines! Next week I plan on taking pictures of every dinner we cook and then posting about it later in the week. Some of you might get some new 'healthy' dinner ideas!
That's all I have for today. Happy Thursday!