Monday, December 20, 2010

Kharma & Art

We had a GREAT holiday weekend with the Stephens family and I'll post my million pictures on that later today or tonight.

For now a quick post on two topics:

#1. Kharma -- remember THIS post a few months ago? Well, it happened just like I said. "What goes around comes around" my friends.

My former boss who has treated people terribly over the past years was arrested for stealing groceries from a local grocery store yesterday.
Who does that?
Reports are that they have him on camera swiping stuff several times before and finally arrested him.

Kharma my friends. Kharma. Be nice to people.

#2. Artwork -- remember THIS post from a few months ago too? Well, my MIL bought me the two prints I wanted. I went with the Sixth Pence.

I can't wait to frame them up and hang them in our bedroom! More holiday fun to come. Happy Monday peeps!

8 comments:

donatelli98 said...

Love the Kharma and love the prints! You MIL is awesome!!

The Jones Family said...

Wow, who does that is right?! How crazy.

Love the prints too!

Nikki said...

Kharma's a bitch. I always thought I would name my daughter Kharma so when she acts up I could say that...

You got both!? Now you don't have to choose!

Morgan said...

Stealing groceries?!? Really! Kharma is a beautiful thing...

FROGGITY! said...

stealing... groceries? weird! i agree, treat people nicely...

Sara said...

This guy obviously has more problems than just being nice to people! That's nuts.

Yay for the prints!!

DSS said...

OMG!! I wonder if THAT will make the news? hehehe...so terrible of me :(

Yay that you got those prints!! I do remember that post, and I just loved them all.

Lyns said...

I saw that article and wondered if you knew him. Yikes!