Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Random Thoughts

No pictures today just random thoughts rolling through my head.

* Is it bad that I wish I was on vacation again? I was glad to get home but now I'm dreaming of this. Looks like heaven to me. Good thing hubby's b/f/f is coming to town next weekend so I can get my mountain/hike on with my bestie Kelli.

* Speaking of Kelli -- I can tell that I miss my TV news days when I see that her high-rise condo complex is on fire(it's next door to my work) and I run outside ask what's going on to all the news crews then send her this text:
'CALL ASAP!! YOUR BUILDING IS ON FIRE' -- just wrong.. don't you think? It was on fire but luckily her place was not affected.

* Going back to news. I've been bit of a junkie here recently and it's kinda making me sick. I can't quit watching coverage of the oil spill, the campground flood in Arkansas and the OKC flash flood.

* I think I'm still obsessed with wedding stuff because anytime I see or hear that someone has gotten married all I want to do is see their pictures! Even if I don't know them. Is that weird?

* Our wedding DJ is a local radio host in the mornings on the lite-rock station and I feel nostaglic everytime I listen to him. Especially when he plays our first dance song Smile by Uncle Kracker. Do you think he remembers that it was our song?

Okay --I'm a nerd.. Happy Humpday!!

6 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

I wish I was on vacation all the time. But if we went on vacation all the time it would not be so special. I leave in 2.5 weeks for the Keys. Yay!!

You will get over the wedding thing in a year or so. I was the same way after my wedding. But now three years have passed (as of today) and I am starting to feel like my wedding is outdated. That makes me sad. There are so many new wedding things to do that I missed out on.

The Lenzers said...

things do get outdated fast huh? i need a vaca!!!!

The Jones Family said...

I have been playing on the computer for days now planning a "pretend" vacation... beaches, the ocean... Heavenly!

MCW said...

Random thoughts are so fun...I jot them down in my BB when I am out and about!

starnes family said...

Of course he remembers it was your song!

SASS said...

We're on the same wavelengths, Dee. Wedding and news. It's where I'm at. And wishing I were still on our honeymoon! I miss not getting to see him 24/7!