Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RIP Ted


Boohoo.. Okay, I shed my tear. Not to sound cold but I’m already tired of hearing about super, fabulous, whatever you want to call him Ted Kennedy passing away.

Maybe it’s because I have a TV at my desk here at work to monitor news such as CNBC, etc – but pllzzz. I’ve heard over and over again how he was the family matriarch, blah, blah, blah.

My question is – Doesn’t anyone remember the Chappaquiddick incident?!! I wonder how Mary Jo Kopechne’s family feels today!?
WOW! I can't wait to watch Larry King tonight. My favorite show will be all Teddy all the time..for the rest of the week.

4 comments:

donatelli98 said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Not that I wish ill will on anyone, but please quit making him out to be a hero. He wasn't a great person and should have served time in jail.

starnes family said...

He was no where near a hero, but definitely an icon. The whole Kennedy clan is fascinating to me.

SASS said...

Sorry if I spooked ya! I survived the night. No strange noises so far today...I'll keep you posted!

GREAT chatting with you yesterday. You are a goddess. And I went to Greece, so I would know. ;)
I'm already on the internship hunt, and feel like I have a career goal now. Very refreshing.

P.s. You have the most darling accent! When I read your posts I can hear you saying them. Fun!

Alexis said...

oh what really got me is that on the BBC there was this whole "who will lead the Kennedy Clan now?" piece.