Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Outdoor Shower


I'm actually blogging as I ride along in the car on our way back from the beach. Cool or what?? Thanks Verizon aircard.

Anyhoo -- today's blog post courtesy of Brad once again.

The topic? The Outdoor Shower!

Our friend's house we stayed at has one and even though I didn't use it last year -- this year I did and I am now a huge fan!

There's nothing better than showering outside in the fresh air and not having to worry about all that sand building up in the bottom of the tub!

It's so funny -- as we were showering Brad decided he was going to start a fan of outdoor shower page on Facebook! I about died laughing! BUT.. I figured out there are already 3 fan pages on Facebook.

What about you. Are you a fan of the outdoor shower?

The dressing area in the outdoor shower.
The actual shower.

3 comments:

starnes family said...

My aunt who lives in Cali has one.....they use it often. So cool!

Unknown said...

Outdoor showers rule!!

The Lenzers said...

I have never used one so I am not sure. Do you just rinse off the sand or do you actually take a shower?? My parents shower, in their master bath, is one of those big walk in ones with 2 shower heads and no doors-and that feels wierd to me!!