Friday, February 27, 2009

New Favorite thing for Buddy


I'm not one of those people who dresses my dog in clothes - for goodness sake - he's not only a boy dog but he's a beagle! Beagles are normally used for hunting - I wouldn't embarass myself and dress him up! LOL!
Onto one of my new favorite things for my beloved Buddy - his Bella Bean harness. My groomer introduced me to this very cute line of collars, harnesses and leashes. Based out of San Fran - the company uses all types of cute ribbon and fabrics to make their line of dog fashions.
As you can see Buddy is wearing a 'chasing squirrels' harness - I did that because he's totally obsessed with the little creatures.
You won't find these collars at Wal-Mart though - they are a little on the pricey side. I added a link to their site in case you are interested.http://www.bellabeancouture.com/index.html

Buddy digging with his Bella Bean harness on.

A few of their leashes - so cute!

1 comment:

starnes family said...

Really cute! He is precious, too. I am dying for a Bassett Hound. One day....when everyone in this house is potty trained!