Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bridesmaid



It's always fun to receive things snail mail - and today was one of those days. I was welcomed home to a package on the door from my friend Beth in San Francisco.
Beth is orginally from Seattle and we've known each other since I was 15-years old. We met in the most unlikely of places - a beauty pageant - Miss Teen of America. Anyway - we've remained friends all these years and she has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding this June in Lake Tahoe.
Being the creative person she is - she sent me and the rest of her attendants a package today with the details on the wedding complete with this bottle of champagne! How fun! Thanks Beth! As you can see below - Beth and I have both changed a bit since the time we met.

Miss Teen of America 1991 - gotta love the floral print and check out the bow!


In San Francisco for my 30th birthday - 2005

No comments: